EVG120 Automated resist processing system
Devices for photolithography
The EVG?120 is a compact, cost-effective resist processing system for starting up production when cleanroom space is limited.
The new EVG120 universal and fully automated resist processing tool is capable of processing various substrate shapes and sizes up to 200 mm/8″. This new generation of the EVG120 comes in a new ultra-compact design with newly developed chemistry cabinet for external storage of chemicals while providing increased throughput capability, optimized for high-volume customer needs and ready for utilization in high volume manufacturing (HVM). The EVG120 provides users with an elaborate set of benefits that is simply not found in any other tool and guarantees the highest quality standards in various fields of application at a remarkably low cost of ownership.
- Wafer sizes up to 200 mm
- Ultra-compact design for minimal footprint
- Up to 2 coat/develop chambers and 10 hot/chill plates
- Versatile combinations of multi-functional modules for spin and spray coating, developing, bake and chill provide great opportunities in many fields of application
- Chemistry cabinet for external storage of chemicals
- EV Group?s proprietary OmniSpray? ultrasonic atomization technology provides unmatched process results when it comes to conformal coating of extreme topographies
- CoverSpinTM rotating cover for low resist consumption and optimized resist coating uniformity
- Megasonic technology for cleaning, sono-chemical processing and developing improves process efficiency and lowers the process time from hours to minutes
- Sophisticated and field-proven robot handling with dual end-effector capability ensures continuous high throughput
- Process technology excellence and development service
- Multi-user concept (unlimited number of user accounts and recipes, assignable access rights, different user interface languages)
- Smart process control and data analysis feature [Framework SW Platform]